Sunday, January 09, 2005

Advertising

I've just been tampering with the look of the Blog and thinking about putting some advertising on the pages.
After looking at a few sites and how they operated, I started to worry about what sort of restrictions these adverts would put on my Blog. If there's one thing I despise, its the thought of someone censoring what I can write about.
Let alone what I might feel about some of the adverts that were carried on one of the adverts I tried, me promoting a form of censorship.

I DON'T THINK SO.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think the ad placers can restrict what you write but I really don't like seeing ads on blogs anyway. Good decision mate. Did you buy that laptop in the end?

I ain't anonymous, I'm Rad. :)

12:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home