Saturday, February 26, 2005

Music Snob

What is it with me and music, I have always been the same. I'm such a music snob at times. Yesterday I showed E how to use Ares the P2P software. She then began to download music, which I wanted her to do, use the PC for something more then a few games of four in a row.
Then I looked in horror at what she was downloading, Carpenters, Manilow, need I go on.

Why do I get so upset about it, she doesn't make me listen to it, its just the thought of it on the computer. So I have come to the conclusion that I am a music snob and to be honest I dont think I'll ever change.
I'm sure I'm not the only one.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ain't being a snob. You have an educated pallete? Palate? sense of taste.

Em's just stocking up on sugary snacks.
Have to admit to liking one or two carpenters songs though. ;)

(R)

9:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes you are a snob , who's lap top is it ???????? i brought you an Ipod so you can have all your music collection together , I never say to you your cant have that music on there do I ??? you have 100's os songs on the Laptop and Ipod that i can't stand but never do i say to you that you can't have it on there do I?????

(E)

3:39 pm  
Blogger Shaun said...

Looks like I stirred things up a bit there, thats ok though. If I write about people there's nothing wrong in them expressing there views. It isn't as if I didn'y know what E's views on my taste in music were anyway.

11:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go for it E
Get some ZEP on there
and some dc

8:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home