Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Can My Week Get Any Worse and Mesh

I feel like I have had the week from hell, first Mother and daughter have a blaz'in row, which ends up with daughter moving to be with toe rag-boy friend. Not an ideal situation, but something the daughter had been planing to do in January next year anyway.
The the laptop went back again because were you plug the power lead into has broken of the motherboard, Mesh says its my fault and I say its a manufacturing fault. So I asked them to post the laptop back as they refused to fix it. I can see myself being left with a very expensive bundle of wires sitting in the corner doing nothing.
Spoke to the credit card company and tyhey said there was nothing they could do as the 3 month period had passed, even though they agreed, and said that Mesh should carry out the repairs under the warranty.
So we have no computer and I've got to go to my Mum's to do my essays, Im so pissed of I cant even be bothered at the moment.


On a more cheerful note, congrats P on passing your degree, hard work rewarded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home