Monday, January 17, 2005

Travels

Today I done the dreaded trip to Hertford to go and pick the kids up from their Nans, anyone who knows me, knows that I hate this journey.
But today was a pleasant change, I changed the CD's in the car a few days ago (the only place I get to listen to the music I want to hear when the kids are at home) so virtually my trip down there was spent getting re-aquainted the the album A Northern Soul by The Verve. Hard to believe but I had forgotten how good this record was, The Verve at their best and it really lifted my morning.

Read some sad news tonight on my friends blog Karma's Drum, its hard to fathom that Oscar has had a stroke, and I hope everything works out for the best.
Sometimes it's hard knowing what to do for the best when your animals are old or seriously ill, I know how I feel. I dread taking the cat(17 years) to the vets, cause I'm always thinking "is this it".
I hope he gets better.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your thoughts mate. He's been back to the vet for a check today they think he'll recover in time. I think you should have two hours a day where you kick the kids into the garden, lock yourself in the living room and play whatever you like.

Call it your mental health session. ;)

(rad)

12:23 pm  
Blogger Shaun said...

I must admit that the idea does appeal.

2:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home