Monday, March 07, 2005

Sulking

This weekend we have been assaulted with a pair of teenage girls having a massive sulk. I won't go into details, but it seems to be over something pretty trivial in the big scheme of things.
All the tension this weekend got me thinking, whether I was as bad as all that. Prehaps its more of a girl thing, I know me and my brother normally sorted things out with a fight, which always seemed to clear the air.

On a side note, I have finally succumbed to getting a Sky dish for the house, after one of the kids lost the remote to the Freeview box, which pissed me of more then it should have done. But with our box you can't change channels without the remote, and I cant find a replacement anywhere.

The Ipod is now at 4.6GB full and 3.4 days worth of tunes. :0)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get them to look for my Teen Titans book. That'll take their minds off of being stroppy teenage 'mares. ;)

9:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home