Saturday, January 29, 2005

Jaded

I have been so pissed of today, both dogs have been sick all day. Obviously both ate something that has disagreed with them, and there's only one person in the house who will clear it up. Me!

The house is driving me nuts, we are a Peddars Way Association Tenant and we have been classed as over-crowded since my wife moved in nearly two years ago. Its a family of five living in a two-bedroomed bungalow.
Today I just cant seem to relax, I'm tense, titchy and just want to get away, on most days I can cope but today has just been terrible. I just wished that we could get a move to a decent sized house where we aren't living on top of each other.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd get wrapping one if I were you mate. ;)

(r)

10:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home