Friday, October 14, 2005

Settling down

Things at home are finally starting to settle down again, E has been prescribed Prozac and it seems to be starting to work. Though she still cant sleep and seems to me to be relying more and more on sleeping tablets.
I just cant help feeling that it just a temporary lull until it all kicks of again, I just wished that what ever the underlying cause was dealt with and brought out into the open.
Tackle it head on, if you know what I mean.

Had my first exam on Wednesday and I think it went ok, at least I knew what the questioned were all about. Which is always a good start, I feel. The tricky one is the Latin next Tuesday, which I'm less then confident about.

And above all, now starting to miss the PC now that summer is over and those long dreary nights of winter are fast approaching. What am I going to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home