Sunday, January 30, 2005

Star Wars and Wife

Me and E were talking last night, and as she sometimes does, was trying to wind me up. She wanted to watch The Empire Strikes Back DVD last night through the computer, and I said that I would much rather go watch on the W/S telly and surround sound in the living room. You should of heard her, she didn't see what difference it made where you watched the film as long as you just watched it.
I know she doesn't like the home cinema, she thinks it's to loud, but she doesn't see why I would prefer to have proper sound.
Its enough to tear my hair out.
But at least she likes the films.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all i'm going to say , I still stand by what i said and can not see what differance it makes where you watch the bloody film as long as you can watch it.

secondly I would like to say how disappointed i was when i went out in the car yesterday and put the CD player on to find that not one of my CD's was in there. I wouldnt mind so much but we do have a 10 disc player and you have taken them all. I know i dont go out in the car very much on my own but would be nice to be able to listen to some of my own music.How would you feel if i put 10 of my Cd's in the car and didn't leave any for yours. I like some of your music as you know so why not put some of those in there and we would both be happy.

your loving wife E

1:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girls just don't understand mate. ;)

12:07 pm  
Blogger Shaun said...

That is exactly that, they don't.

1:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home