Monday, January 31, 2005

PIPPA


pippa1, originally uploaded by sstrum.

Gone but never forgotten

When i first saw Pip in June 1992 I knew she was the dog for me, at just 8 weeks old she was as cute as can be. We walked for miles every day, in the cornfields she would play, she would spring up and down, chase the pheasants and scare them away.
When times got rough and i was blue Pip always come for a cuddle or two, she always seemed to help me through. Pip was so loving and kind, the kids pulled her about but not once did she mind.
Pip never had a nasty bone in her body, every one that knew her loved her.

I had to take Pip to the vets last week as she was short of breath , we had loads of tests done on her, then we got the bad news, Pip had tumours on her lungs and there was nothing they could do, so I had to make a decision to have her put to sleep, its been the hardest thing i have ever done and telling my kids was no fun. For 13 years Pip was a loyal friend to me.
For selfish reasons I brought her home to spoil her rotten , I didn't want to let her go.

Today 31st January 2005 I had Pip put to sleep , I held her so tight in my arms and kissed her goodbye for the last time, it has broke my heart to say goodbye.
Pippa has gone but will never be forgotten .
Love E

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really sorry Em.

(rad)

9:11 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Rad means a lot , I'm finding it real hard to deal with , Em

10:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home