Friday, June 02, 2006

Stupid Mistake

It seems like I have made a stupid mistake moving into this village, what I thought was a dream move for us, has proved to be a nightmare. Yesterday, me and E were doing some painting in the house, I had the stereo on for a bit of music while you work, something my neighbour obviously has a problem with, because yesterday he came round for a slanging match. I wouldn't mind if it was just him we were dealing with, but he seems intent in dragging the whole neighbourhood in with him.
If I had it loud, I would readily admit to it, but you have to accept some noise from your neighbours, and most people accept this and get on with their lives. But not my neighbour, I can just see it, every bit of noise and he is going to complain.
We have let the Housing Association know, and they are going to write to him and tell him to stop harassing us, but now I just feel like I no longer want to live here, so we are looking for a swap, so we can get out of here.
This isn't want I wanted in our new home at all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If he comes round again tell him to report you to the council. They'll come and measure the noise levels and tell you if you're being a nuisance which I don't imagine you are. Then, next time he starts you can tell him that if he doesn't lay off you'll take out an injunction against him for harrasment. He's fucked then!

Long time no see mate. You've still not met the little fella!

12:37 pm  
Blogger Shaun said...

Heh how you doing.
I did suggest he get in touch with the council, and he just stormed of calling me ignorant. We#ll just have to see whether he's full of hot air or not.
Sorry I haven't been round, I need shooting for being such a lazy bastard. I do ollow Connors bit on the blog, and he looks great, a credit to you both.

12:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home