Thursday, February 02, 2006

Blogging Bone Idle

I can't believe how idle I have become about blogging since the New Year. We buried my Nan a few weeks ago, yet right up to, the last minute the family was split apart with feuding. My mum had felt particularly upset about the contents of my Nans will, even though she was never in her right mind when she made it, or I should really say signed it.
The car lights went wrong a few weeks ago and took me nearly two weeks to sort out what was wrong, I hate electrics on cars , its just one big puzzle to me. At least its sorted now.

Last congrats to P and R on the birth of Connor, who has an uncanny resemblance to R but I'm sure it wont hold him back LOL.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You cheeky bastid!
Shame about your nan's will mate. I've been through the same thing with both grandparents I've lost. It's best to rise above that sort of thing and let the greedy fuckers know you're better than they are.

10:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home